Why Choose a Freight Runner® System?
The KEITH® Freight Runner® system automates cargo handling, speeds product distribution and reduces labor costs. It replaces the standard, manual process of cargo handling that includes a forklift operator and an employee inside the trailer using a pallet jack. Smaller systems can turn a standard pickup truck or truck box into an efficient delivery vehicle.
- Fast and Easy Trailer Installation
- Speed Product Distribution
- Load/Unload Trailer in as little as 2 min.
- Moves up to 30 Tons
- Automate Cargo Handling
- No Dock Required for Full or Partial Loads
- Reduce Labor Costs up to 75%
- Minimize Cargo Damage
- Optimize Available Warehouse Resources
- Seamless Transfer of Cargo Between Trailer & Dock
- Requires Little To No Facility Modifications
- Suitable For Enclosed Warehouses & Open-Air Docks
Where can you install a Freight Runner® System?
The KEITH® Freight Runner® system requires little or no facility or trailer modifications because it is designed to drop into place on a standard dock plate or in an existing trailer. The system also allows for a variation in trailer designs and heights without compromising reliability. It can be used in a variety of conditions and applications, from refrigerated trailers and warehouses to standard dry vans and open-air docks.