Why Choose A
Freight Runner System?
The KEITH® Freight Runner system automates cargo handling, speeds product distribution and reduces labor costs. So get ready to sit back and watch it work.
- Fast and Easy Trailer Installation
- Speeds Product Distribution
- Loads/Unloads Trailers in as little as 2 min.
- Moves up to 30 Tons
- Automates Cargo Handling
- No Dock Required for Full or Partial Loads
- Reduces Labor Costs up to 75%
- Minimizes Cargo Damage
- Optimizes Available Warehouse Resources
- Seamless Transfer of Cargo Between Trailer & Dock
- Requires Little To No Facility Modifications
- Suitable For Enclosed Warehouses & Open-Air Docks
made for you
up to 30 tons
Freight Runner Conveyor
Verastile systems for every need.
The BEST Production Line Conveyor Out there
Easy drop-in design transforms any warehouse into an assembly line. With adjustable speeds, modular set up and low-maintenance design.
- Space Saving: Low profile design with minimal footprint
- High Load Capacity: Moves heavy, hard to handle loads including assembly carts
- Minimal Maintenance: Few moving parts, with self-lubricating chain guides and no tensioning device
- Virtually Unlimited Length: Add or remove lengths for a continuous conveyor, without interruption
- Flexible Speed Range: Adjust conveyance speed to match takt time—from slow to fast
- Non-Invasive Install: Minimal facility modification needed
- Reduces Manual Labor Costs: Replaces the need for moving materials with forklift or pallet jack
Look at our other products
KEITH Manufacturing Co.