What to consider when choosing the Freight Runner® system:
- Will you have existing trailers to retrofit?
- What is the estimated weight of your cargo?
- Will you be hauling partial loads?
- Is there interest in a dock-to-trailer set up?
- What power option suits your needs?
Freight Runner® D2T (Dock to Trailer)
Requires trailers to be set up electrically and dock systems have all the controls. Each system needs specified as per the usage requirements.
Freight Runner® TR (Trailer Conveyor)
Multiple drive options and configurations. Standalone system options. Typically driven via hydraulic motors.
Freight Runner® LT (Light Transit)
12VDC motor that has a light capacity of 2,000 lbs. Designed for intermittent use in truck beds and delivery vans.
Freight Runner® SS (Side Shifter)
Shifts the load to either side of the truck to ease in unloading.
Freight Runner® SC (Straight Conveyor)
Inner warehouse conveyors used for conveyance on an assembly line or for transfer within a facility. Driven electrically for speed control and longevity.
Freight Runner® Q & A
Explain the KEITH® Freight Runner® systems.
KEITH® Freight Runner® systems are self-contained chain conveyor systems that offer flexible and safer material handling. The systems can be used in a variety of conditions and applications, from refrigerated trailers and warehouses to standard dry vans, pickups, flatbeds, and open-air docks.
What systems do you offer?
- Freight Runner® LT (Light Transit) turns your pick-up truck or van into a safe & efficient delivery vehicle.
- Freight Runner® TR (Trailer) replaces the standard, manual process of cargo handling that includes a forklift operator and an employee inside the trailer using a pallet jack.
- Freight Runner® SS (Side-Shifter) provides side-shifting action that automatically moves loads from the roadside to the curbside for easy unloading in high traffic areas.
- Freight Runner® SC (Straight Conveyor) is an inner warehouse conveyor used for conveyance on an assembly line or for transfer within a facility.
- Freight Runner® Dock-to-Trailer Conveyor automates the seamless cargo transfer between dock and trailer.
What are some of the benefits of choosing a KEITH® Freight Runner® system?
- Reduces labor costs up to 75%
- Reduces Load/Unload times up to 80%
- Reduces forklift damage to cargo and trailers
- Easy installation requires little to no facility or vehicle/trailer modifications
- Increases safety of drivers and equipment operators
- KEITH provides a Full-Service Technical Service Department