Freight Runner® Systems
Freight Runner® specifications are flexible to customer needs.
Systems move from ¼” per minute to 60’+ per minute.
System is designed to be modular, with additional conveyors added for nearly unlimited length.
A four-runner system easily handles 30 tons, with additional rails added for heavier loads.
Each System Suits A Special Need
Dock To Trailer
Directly transfer from trailer to warehouse.
Load directly into or out of the trailer.
Perfect for warehouses and assembly lines.
Dock to Trailer
- Ideal for “Closed-Loop” distribution systems.
- Requires minimal facility modifications.
- Keeps workers off dock plate and out of trailers, decreasing risk of falls.
- Safer system by minimizing employee time in loading zones.
- Fast and easy trailer installation.
- Reduces direct labor costs using skilled labor in other capacities.
- Automated loading/unloading minimizes product and trailer damage.
- Space Saving: Low profile design with minimal footprint
- High Load Capacity: Moves heavy, hard to handle loads including assembly carts
- Minimal Maintenance: Few moving parts, with self-lubricating chain guides and no tensioning device
- Virtually Unlimited Length: Add or remove lengths for a continuous conveyor, without interruption
- Flexible Speed Range: Adjust conveyance speed to match takt time—from slow to fast
- Non-Invasive Install: Minimal facility modification needed
- Trailer unloads with or without dock-side Freight Runner® system.
- Compatible with most trailers.
- Standard system can be installed in as few as 24 labor hours.
- Bolt-down design for easy installation or removal.
- Standard configuration consists of a four-rail system.
- Pre-staged loads can be loaded with the touch of a button.
Look at our other products
KEITH Manufacturing Co.